Recipe courtesy of Paula Dean, FoodNetwork.com
Serves: 15 servings
Prep and Cooking Time: 1hr 7min
- 1 (18-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (4 serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10-inch tube pan. Combine cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, eggs, and corn oil and beat together well.
In a separate bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
Pour half of batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with sugar mixture, reserving a little to sprinkle on top. Pour the rest of the batter into pan and sprinkle with the rest of sugar mixture. Bake 1 hour. Let cool and remove from pan.