Salary: $12.50 /year
The Mixer is responsible for mixing products together to create desired mix.
Essential Job Duties
- Follows instruction to make a mix from different products.
- Ensures all products needed for desired mix are available.
- Records the mix that is made and weight of the mix on production sheet.
- Places mix in appropriate location and record location for filing.
- Cleans production area including mixing tables and hoppers.
- Operates cardboard bailer and changes bails with bailer is full.
- Operations production equipment including forklift, pallet jack, and cherry picker.
- Complete paperwork for mixes and submit to supervisor.
- In keeping with our value of Customer Satisfaction, this position is expected to provide high-quality customer service to our internal and external customers, vendors, and others alike.
- Adheres to company Policy and Procedures.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor and about department issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize.
- Consistently reports to work on time, prepared to perform duties of position.
- Meets department productivity standards.
- May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
- This job works under only general instructions, and is expected to accomplish work assignments with a limited amount of supervision.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization. Ability to read and understand English.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: N/A
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Work is performed in a production floor environment and disruptions occur frequently.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Join our family and enjoy the following benefits after 90 days:
- Affordable healthcare (medical/dental/vision)
- Opportunity to participate in the Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term Disability Insurance paid by the company
- Basic life Insurance equals to your annual salary paid by the company
- Employee Assistance Program – paid by the company
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- The opportunity to purchase additional voluntary insurance coverage for:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Whole Life
- Hospital Indemnity
- Prepaid Legal
- 401-k Plan (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties.