Salary: $14.00 /hour
The Sanitation Technician keeps building in clean and orderly condition by performing janitorial duties as directed.
Hours: 8:00pm – 4:30am
Salary: $13.00 plus $1.00 shift differential per hour ($14.00)
Essential Job Duties
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and documents such on all production equipment in compliance with FDA, HACCP, and other applicable regulations.
- Cleans and disinfects bathroom facilities.
- Empties trash and garbage containers, including recycling.
- Cleans and breakdown machines/roasters for cleaning in a daily/weekly basis.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- In keeping with our value of Customer Satisfaction, this position is expected to provide high-quality customer service to our internal and external customers, vendors, and others alike.
- Adheres to company Policy and Procedures.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor and about department issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize.
- Consistently reports to work on time, prepared to perform duties of position.
- Meets department productivity standards.
- May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
- This job follows daily instruction and work is frequently checked by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization. Ability to read and understand English.
- Math Ability: N/A
- Reasoning Ability: N/A
- Computer Skills: N/A
Education and Experience
- High School or GED.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Work is performed in a production environment and disruptions occur frequently.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Join our family and enjoy the following benefits after 90 days:
- Affordable healthcare (medical/dental/vision)
- Opportunity to participate in the Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term Disability Insurance paid by the company
- Basic life Insurance equals to your annual salary paid by the company
- Employee Assistance Program – paid by the company
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- The opportunity to purchase additional voluntary insurance coverage for:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Whole Life
- Hospital Indemnity
- Prepaid Legal
- 401-k Plan (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties.